Brosella 2017 - Folk & Jazz festival in Brussels
The warm notes of folk and jazz music await you for this 41st edition, with free outdoor concerts in Laeken in July 2017!
Just like the previous editions, Saturday is dedicated to folk and Sunday to jazz, for a total of some 20 concerts.
The original and exceptional setting of the Théâtre de Verdure helps to make these two days unforgettable for grown-ups and children alike.
A special programme, "Brosella for the Kids", has been made especially for the little ones, with workshops, street theatre, circus activities and music. So bring the family along!
This year's line up
Discover the full line up on the website.
Brosella on Facebook.
This almost entirely free festival is missing just one thing...you!
Entry: €5 (your Brosella armband gives you €1 discount on drinks bought at the Brosella bar).
Visit our partners' webpages
- "Micro, Bubble & Popular Cars" exhibition at Autoworld
- In the Spotlight at Autoworld in Brussels
- The Power of the Avant-Garde Now and Then at BOZAR
- Creative Workshop at the Museum of Cocoa and Chocolate
- Exhibition: The Awakening of Consciousness by Gao Xingjian