Bocuse d'Or Europe - the biggest European cooking competition
20 talented European chefs come head to head to qualify for the Bocuse d'Or 2013 final! There are only 12 places available. In Brussels, 16/09/13.
20 carefully selected countries (joined by Bulgaria as a newcomer) and a distinguished jury will make this competition one of the major events of the year!
Germany, Estonia, Italy, the Czech Republic, Belgium, Finland, Luxembourg, the UK, Bulgaria, France, Norway, Russia, Denmark, Hungary, the Netherlands, Sweden, Spain, Iceland, Poland and Switzerland.
This prestigious culinary event, le Bocuse d'Or, is a great opportunity to reveal new talents and unites expertise and creativity.
Themes for the Bocuse d'Or 2013 national selection:
- 8 pieces of plaice + 1.5kg of unpeeled shrimp and 3 side dishes.
- Belgian pork + pork cheek + 8 pieces of pigs' feet and 3 side dishes.
- Fish for 14 covers on plates.
- 2 side dishes (free choice), the 3rd side dish must be made using ingredients from the competition's market zone on the day.
- Meat for 14 covers, 12 on platters, 2 on plates.
- 3 side dishes (free choice).
This event is taking place as part of:
Horeca Life and don't hesitate to join its Facebook community!
- website : http://www.bocusedor.com
Visit our partners' webpages
- Biennial Art Nouveau Exhibition: See & Tell Brussels
- The Brussels Vintage Market
- The Tour & Taxis E-Experience
- Sundays with the Family at the BELvue
- The paleoLAB at the Museum of natural Sciences