92nd European Motor Show in Brussels
Experience the 92nd Brussels Motor Show: over 100.000m² dedicated to cars, motorbikes and their accessories. At the Heysel from 16 to 26/01/14.
The European Motor Show is:
- Over 1000 vehicules spread over 180 stands
- the latest releases and news
- entertainment, exhibitions and competitions
- test tracks.
This latest edition will once again offer up the best prototypes, new releases from Belgium, Europe and the rest of the world!
Discover a wide range of estates, MPVs, coupés and cabriolets, SUVs, etc.
Motorbikes, scooters, quads and recreational vehicles will also be present again this year.
You will once again be able to marvel at (in Hall 12) an exceptional and prestigious collection of dream cars.
The Belgian Paddock Club!
This fascinating exhibition in Hall 1 will let you get close to some indomitable racing cars and motorbikes.
and that's not all!
Test an electric car or hybrid car on the outdoor track and learn everything there is to know about cleaner vehicles as part of the Cleaner Mobility initiative!
Schedule and tickets:
- Via the online shop
- at the ticket office during opening hours
- in Belgian train stations as a "B-excursion" ticket (combined tickets for travel and attractions)
- Adults - €13
- Children 6 to 12 years old - €7
- Children under 6 years old - Free.
Late-night openings on 17, 20 and 24 January until 10pm.
The Motor Show takes place on even years.
The International Utility and Leisure Vehicles Motor Show, coupled with the International Motorbike Show takes place on odd years.
Don't hesitate to join the Motor show community on Facebook!
Every year in January, Brussels EXPO at the Heysel becomes the biggest showroom in the country!
- website : http://www.autosalon.be
Visit our partners' webpages
- No Country for Young Men - Contemporary Greek Art in Times of Crisis
- Exhibition - Riera i Arago - The navigator's dream
- Couleur Café Music Festival, 25th edition in Brussels
- Around the World in 80 Letters at the Museum of Letters and Manuscripts
- Truc-Troc Art Exhibition in Brussels