Sports : Race
Raid of the Ardennes - Ultra-Marathon "La Transardennaise"
An adventure raid, linking running to regional meals and regional produce tasting. 160 km in 4 days, semi-autonomous in La Roche on 27/08/14!
Be part of a friendly atmosphere and visit beautiful forests, authentic villages, magnificent green valleys, situated in the south of Belgium!
The perfect ingredients for a wonderful moment full of emotion.
The aim is simple: arrive after 4 days of running 160km. The runner can be accompanied by one other person.
If you fancy trying something different, being in constant contact with nature, push your boundaries and make your dream a reality, then La Transardennaise is for you!
On the 2014 programme:
- Day 1: Welcome at around 7pm - registration for runners
- Day 2: La Roche - Sprimont - St. Hubert (44km)
- Day 3: St. Hubert - Nassogne - Awenne (40km)
- Day 4: Awenne - Redu - Daverdisse (28.5km)
- Day 5: Daverdisse - Carlesbourg - Bouillon (47.5km)
- Finish point in Bouillon.
Find the programme and all practical information here!
Tourist information on the town LA ROCHE-EN-ARDENNE
We are not responsible for any changes in dates and/or programmes. Please contact the organiser prior to departure.