For this 7th edition, the Christmas village aims to bring joy and magic to all! In La Hulpe, from 12 to 14 December 2014.
From Friday 6pm: Official opening of the Christmas village and its chalets and a preview session for the Métiers d'Art exhibition.
More than 30 chalets offer you gift ideas (jewellery, decorations, hats, etc.), sweets, not forgetting the traditional classics: mulled wine, waffles, etc.
The exhibition will be held in the town hall's council room and is organised by the artistic circle of La Hulpe. Some 15 professionals/amateurs will present to you their talent.
Come and discover the techniques involved in ice-sculpture and try them out yourself for free. More surprises await you too!
- Also on Sunday at 11am - Big mass with the participation of the Sonneurs de Saint-Hubert and vocals group Galemarde followed by the presentation of the real-life nativity and the traditional free glass of mulled wine from the Syndicat d'Initiative.
- tel. : +32 (0) 2 634 30 79
- email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Tourist information on the town LA HULPE
Visit our partners' webpages
- Exhibition: The Awakening of Consciousness by Gao Xingjian
- The Tour & Taxis E-Experience
- Sundays with the Family at the BELvue
- International Brussels Tattoo Convention
- Young Belgian Art Prize 2013