Christmas market in Kelmis (La Calamine)
More than 50 chalets with artisans and food and drink welcome you in the temporarily pedestrian, centre. In Kelmis (La Calamine), December 2014.
The stands will be presenting their Christmas objects, fine produce and hot drinks.
Gorge yourself on local treats and famous gastronomic specialities: foie gras, snails, winkles, chocolate, a selection of sausages with figs or apples... there's no shortage of recipes.
Maybe you will pick up some marzipan, chocolate or speculoos for your dessert? Or a special beer, a mulled wine or an eggnog to go with it?
In Kelmis, food and drinks that combine quality and regional produce await you!
Musicians will also be serenading you with Christmas and seasonal tunes.
Even Father Christmas will be joining in and will hand out presents to the children.
Experience a most traditional Christmas, in Kelmis!
- tel. : +32 (0) 87 65 75 04
Tourist information on the town KELMIS
Visit our partners' webpages
- International contemporary engraving biennial & festival
- Il était une fois 1914 - An alliance of exhibition and comics in Stavelot!
- Liège in turmoil - Exhibition at the Museum of Walloon Life
- Spa Six Hours Endurance Race - Car Race
- World Touring Car Championship in Spa-Francorchamps