Event : Folklore
Pumpkin Fair in Jodoigne
Large festival bringing together a craft and traditional trades fair, regional specialities, folk groups, etc. In Jordoigne on 21/09/14!
As always, this 35th pumpkin fair will have a competition for the heaviest and best decorated pumpkin!
After 24 fairs in Tourinnes-Saint-Lambert and 8 in Noduwez, this year the pumpkin fair is taking place in Jodoigne!
But the spirit of the fair remains the same:
- The oldest pumpkin fair in Europe,
- Over 100 artisans and producers will be present,
- A 1.5 hectare site,
- Over 5000 visitors,
- Over 100 varieties of pumpkins and gourds.
Groups: at least 10 people.
- tel. : +32 (0) 475 75 33 12
- website : http://ilestbeaumonpotiron.be
Tourist information on the town JODOIGNE
Visit our partners' webpages
- The Brussels Vintage Market
- AAF - Affordable Art Fair in Brussels
- 100 years in the Balkans, Comic books in resistance
- The Tour & Taxis E-Experience
- Sundays with the Family at the BELvue
We are not responsible for any changes in dates and/or programmes. Please contact the organiser prior to departure.