Jodoigne Christmas market
The town of Jodoigne offers various activities to celebrate CHristmas 2014 in the heart of Walloon Brabant, from 11 to 13 December 2015.
What's planned this year?
The K1L Gallery
Non-profit organisation Kom 1 Lundi opened its doors at the beginning of September. This venue, known to fans of art from Jodoigne and further afield, has decided to change its name.
It will have the pleasure of hosting the 5th edition of Xmas Art Shop, a convivial market for original art pieces at small prices (from 1 to €100).
The traditional Christmas market can be found on Place Lodewijckx. various entertainment will be organised throughout all three days.
- tel. : +32 (0) 10 22 91 15
- website : http://www.hesbayebrabanconne.be
Tourist information on the town JODOIGNE
Visit our partners' webpages
- The Tour & Taxis E-Experience
- Creative Workshop at the Museum of Cocoa and Chocolate
- In the Spotlight at Autoworld in Brussels
- Exhibition: The Awakening of Consciousness by Gao Xingjian
- The paleoLAB at the Museum of natural Sciences
We are not responsible for any changes in dates and/or programmes. Please contact the organiser prior to departure.