The unmissable event for decoration, interior design and landscape architecture. More than 130 exhibitors in Jodoigne from 11 to 13/10/13!
A 9th edition with a very evocative theme that's full of promise: Made in Belgium!
It's an opportunity to discover the works of passionate creators and talented professionals:
Professionals of the art of table dressing, painters, joiners, hut builders... they will give you inspiration and original ideas.
Food lovers won't be disappointed either as there is a homemade food and drink market planned!
You will be free to wander serenely through four different spaces, each with their own unique theme or atmosphere.
- La grange - The barn
- Colours, lighting… All the necessary is done so that the exhibitors can showcase their creativity and professionalism. A cosy, vintage and contemporary atmosphere…
- Les grandes écuries et la cour de l'abbaye - The large stables and the Abbey's courtyard
- The creators, and particularly Belgian creators, will showcase what is, in their eyes, the best of home decoration…
- La pelouse du couvent - The convent's lawn
- Plant nurseries, gardeners and other landscape architects await in this section...
- The 'Cesam Nature' kids village
- For the little ones!
They won't get bored as there is a space that's entirely dedicated to them. Pony rides, bouncy castles, archery, wooden games, trampolines...
Tourist information on the town JODOIGNE
Visit our partners' webpages
- The paleoLAB at the Museum of natural Sciences
- Biennial Art Nouveau Exhibition: See & Tell Brussels
- The Brussels Vintage Market
- Sundays with the Family at the BELvue
- International Brussels Tattoo Convention