Event : Relaxation
Namur Les Bains! - Namur Beach!
Paddling on Grognon beach? Why not! Discover how great life is at Namur beach from 25/07 to 23/08/14!
Namur is following the example of other European cities, but in Namur the beach is natural!
Those who love paddling and sunbathing will invade this space.
It's for all ages, because 600 tons of white sand have been put in the the Place du Grognon!
There'll also be 20 chalets to bring Namur Beach "Village" to life with all kinds of businesses (Horeca, crafts, tourist office...).
This event will reinvent the esplanade and will be the first of its kind: 21 days in Namur as you've never seen it before, sports, cultural activities, concerts and a wide range of entertainment!
This first Namur Plage will surpass your expectations!
Accessible to people of all ages and from all walks of life:
- 2000 m2 of relaxation spread over a unique site,
- A unique place, worthy of the capital of Wallonia,
- A space dedicated to sports activities,
- Activities for everyone,
- Accessibility for disabled people,
- Daily activities...
Join the Namur Les Bains community on Facebook!
- website : http://www.ville.namur.be
Tourist information on the town NAMUR
Visit our partners' webpages
- Christmas 2014 at the Annevoie Gardens
- Christmas Market at the Saint-Gérard de Brogne Abbey
- Food-lovers' walk in the Han-sur-Lesse Wildlife Reserve
- Namur Legend, classic motorcycles at the Namur Citadel
- Special "Père Noël" Train between Mariembourg and Treignes
We are not responsible for any changes in dates and/or programmes. Please contact the organiser prior to departure.