The Brussels Short Films Festival
Enjoy this 10 day festival, with events and more than 300 films for all tastes and ages. In Brussels in April 2015!
Meet the cream of world production with (inter)national competitions and a host of activities. Marvel at films by master directors, wonder at Short and Trash films, and don't miss out on the Best Of! screenings.
Night-lovers can plunge into "La Nuit Du Court" (Shorts night). There's something for all tastes so come and join the party!
- Vendôme cinema,
- Chapiteau Place Fernand Cocq,
- the Petit Théâtre Mercelis (little Mercelis theatre),
- VUB. The Festival has literally invaded the city!
The event is also taking place in several cities in Wallonia:
Don't hesitate to join the Brussels Short Film Festival community on Facebook!
More information and the full schedule on the website.
Visit our partners' webpages
- Couleur Café Music Festival, 25th edition in Brussels
- The Tour & Taxis E-Experience
- Classic Racing Car Restoration Workshop
- AAF - Affordable Art Fair in Brussels
- Creative Workshop at the Museum of Cocoa and Chocolate