Filmer à tout prix - To Film at all Costs - Reality Cinema Festival
This documentary film festival, an unmissable Belgian documentary cinema event, takes place in Brussels from 04 to 09/11/13.
In 2013 Filmer à Tout Prix will tak eplace first at Flagey, then the festival will be extended at the Cinematek from 10 to 15 November and finally at BOZAR Cinema on 17 November.
The festival takes place every two years. For this 15th edition, the selection of films (competition candidates and non-competition candidates) representing the multiple facets of documentary films.
Filmer à Tout Prix has welcomed some of the biggest names of the contemporary documentary cinema scene: Raymond Depardon, Chantal Akerman, Agnès Varda, Johan Van der Keuken, Denis Gheerbrant, Mario Brenta, Richard Dindo, Kazuo Hara.
This year, the Gsara becomes the festival's sole producer and the line up offers:
- Two competitions: Belgian films and best international films
- Three major directors have been invited to present their films
- your children won't feel left out as their is a special schedule just for them!
- several different themed sections will be organised!
Filmer à Tout Prix is also a place for encounters and debates that brings together professionals and amateurs, directors, producers, programme planners, critics, students, cinephiles and young audiences around a modern and creative type of cinema that questions our world.
The festival enjoys a rich, eclectic and demanding line-up.
Throughout the year, the festival will also show documentary films at the "Galeries" cinema as there is a multitude of wonderful films that appear in between the biennial festival.
Don't hesitate to join the Filmer à Tout Prix community on Facebook!
- tel. : +32 (0) 2 218 58 85
- website : http://www.fatp.be
- French-speaking Community Arts Centre - Le Botanique (SAINT-JOSSE-TEN-NOODE)
Visit our partners' webpages
- Historical Expo: 14-18, it's our History!
- The paleoLAB at the Museum of natural Sciences
- The Brussels Design Market: The Design Market!
- The Brussels Vintage Market
- Biennial Art Nouveau Exhibition: See & Tell Brussels