Ceci n'est pas un jeune! Multidisciplinary Festival in Brussels
500 young people fight racism, sexism and homophobia with creation, performance and multidisciplinary art. In Ixelles, on 08/03/14.
For this 2nd edition, the festival will show the results of processes of reflection and creation, with young people from 20 partner associations gathered around societal issues: living-together, stereotypes, discrimination.
How do they do it?
The street show, videos, hip hop, theatre, exhibitions, concerts, debates, radio studios... and many more!
The collective's objective is to promote the youths by showcasing and spreading their cultural creations.
The aim is to give another image to the youth:
A creative youth, a youth that's full of potential, a youth that's engaged in society and in the city.
From 11am to 10pm.
Place Eugène Flagey - Chapiteaux des Nouveaux Disparus
Visit our partners' webpages
- Sundays with the Family at the BELvue
- Creative Workshop at the Museum of Cocoa and Chocolate
- Storytelling Walks, Signed Walks...for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing
- The paleoLAB at the Museum of natural Sciences
- The Brussels Design Market: The Design Market!