Bruxelles se Livre(s) - Literary Festival of The Brussels Capital Region
Literary festival dedicated to books, promoting the Brussels-Capital region, its heritage and its hidden treasures. On 14 and 15/12/13.
This 3rd edition will be fun and informative, just like the previous ones.
Bruxelles se livre(s) is a chance to really get to know all the recent or less recent publications that have Brussels as the major subject: art of living, literature, architecture, photographs, poetry, heritage, novels, etc.
From now on the festival will follow the major themes attributed to Brussels and will offer a programme that should particularly please a family audience, both locals and tourists:
- Prromoting books
- authors and book-signing sessions
- mini-conferences and debates
- entertainment and reading s for children
- walks through Brussels based on certain books
- tasting sessions to try typical regional produce from Brussels!
Come and meet Thomas Gunzig, Jean-Baptiste Baronian, Roel Jacobs, Marie-Françoise Plissart, Anne Croquet, Marc Meganck... and many other authors who are passionate about Brussels!
Don't wait any longer and discover the complete programme below!
At the CIVA - Centre International pour la Ville, l'Architecture et le Paysage (International City, Architecture and Landscape.
Saturday and Sunday from 10:30am to 6pm.
Free entry and children welcome!
- website : http://www.bruxellesselivre.be
Visit our partners' webpages
- Historical Expo: 14-18, it's our History!
- No Country for Young Men - Contemporary Greek Art in Times of Crisis
- Around the World in 80 Letters at the Museum of Letters and Manuscripts
- Classic Racing Car Restoration Workshop
- L'Amour Food - The First Brussels Culinary Film Festival