Brussels Babel Festival - Multicultural festival
Brussels Babel is a multicultural festival dedicated to activities for young people (aged 12 to 21) with various socio-economic backgrounds. In Brussels from 19 to 20/04/14.
For this 29th edition, Babel offers:
- Plastic arts and video,
- Theatre performance and dance,
- not forgetting music.
The festival is a crossroads of diversity that aims to offer a growing number of participants a host of creative activities whose secret is guarded by the young cosmopolitan denizens of Brussels.
This year too, the organisers of the Brussels Babel Festival mean to push the boundaries of imagination and reach unexpected wonders!
The 2014 theme is "Our stories in history".
It covers the personal history of young people, their parents, a country, a world, communities, immigration, but also stories of love, failure, success...
To better understand the theme, you can think of it as a train, a train that represents history on it's endless journey. The carriages represent moments of history, in different places and times.
The compartments represent the stories of the young people who are at the heart of these moments in history.
Come and discover their stories. They may echo your own...
- tel. : +32 (0) 2 800 86 24
- fax : +32 (0) 2 800 86 21
Visit our partners' webpages
- Young Belgian Art Prize 2013
- International Brussels Tattoo Convention
- Sundays with the Family at the BELvue
- Exhibition: The Awakening of Consciousness by Gao Xingjian
- Napoleon - Wellington: Shared Destinies, in Waterloo