Festival : World Music
Huy Art Festival: World Music and Voices
Belgian and foreign artists play traditional, innovative and mixed music in Huy from 20 to 24/08/14!
Dedicated to world music and voices since 1998, this festival is aimed at an open, curious audience who enjoy discovering new worlds, new sounds, new cultures and values.
Eclecticism is the order of the day each year.
From Lapland to Mongolia, from Ireland to Tunisia or Bulgaria, find upstanding and more unusual artists in order to discover other cultures, sounds and values through surprising, meaningful, emotional and innovative music.
Tourist information on the town HUY
Visit our partners' webpages
- The magic of Christmas in Stavelot - Market, flea market, lights & puppets
- World Touring Car Championship in Spa-Francorchamps
- Christmas in a Museum! Magical moments for families in Liège
- Liège in turmoil - Exhibition at the Museum of Walloon Life
- Prussian Wallonia under the orders of the Kaiser in Malmedy
We are not responsible for any changes in dates and/or programmes. Please contact the organiser prior to departure.