Descente de La Lesse - Run along the Lesse River in Dinant
Take part in this renowned nature run. You'll need endurance and stamina to overcome the difficulties of this route. In Houyet on 31/08/14!
- Clinchamps Hill,
- Côte du Calvaire (Ordeal Hill),
- Chapelle du Comte Descent,
- Gendron Steps,
- A piece of tarmac towards Chaleux,
- Passing over its railway bridge,
- Chaleux meadow,
- Hill in the superb Domaine de Walzin,
- And the last 6 kilometres with Bayard Rock and Dinant collegiate church as a focal point!
But rest assured!
25 sector managers and 170 volunteers will be waiting for you and have already been preparing the Descente de la Lesse for weeks.
Tourist information on the town HOUYET
Visit our partners' webpages
- Special "Halloween" Train... The Horror Train!
- Maredsous Abbey's Christmas Market
- Namur Legend, classic motorcycles at the Namur Citadel
- Food-lovers' walk in the Han-sur-Lesse Wildlife Reserve
- Christmas Market at the Saint-Gérard de Brogne Abbey