Christmas Market in Houyet
Hundreds of ideas to find THE perfect gift, a regional market, a concert, Father Christmas...in short, activities for all ages! In Houyet, from 12 to 14/12/14.
This market offers you the best of Christmas: You will find the classics and regional produce - foie gras, terrines, Christmas sausages, bubbly, etc. - along with table decorations and 1001 gift ideas that will delight your friends and family!
What's more, the market is a Télévie charity market, so you will be enjoying yourself for a great cause!
Access is free.
Houyet, a market for solidarity!
- tel. : +32 (0) 82 22 32 14
- website : http://www.houyet.be
Tourist information on the town HOUYET
Visit our partners' webpages
- Special "Halloween" Train... The Horror Train!
- Food-lovers' walk in the Han-sur-Lesse Wildlife Reserve
- Christmas 2014 at the Annevoie Gardens
- Christmas Market at the Saint-Gérard de Brogne Abbey
- Namur Legend, classic motorcycles at the Namur Citadel