Christmas Market in Houyet
Hundreds of ideas to find THE perfect gift, a regional market, a concert, Father Christmas...in short, activities for all ages! In Houyet, December 2014.
This market offers you the best of Christmas:
You will find the classics and regional produce - foie gras, terrines, Christmas sausages, bubbly, etc. - along with table decorations and 1001 gift ideas that will delight your friends and family!
What's more, the market is a Télévie charity market, so you will be enjoying yourself for a great cause!
4pm - The Christmas market opens its doors
5pm to 7pm - music by Pacal Fortuné
6pm to 7pm - Father Christmas visits the market!
7pm to 9pm - Loù Baliba the magician
8pm - Karaoke under the marquee.
11am - mass in Walloon under the market lead by abbot Pierre Gillet followed by a free aperitif
11:30am - the Christmas market opens its doors
12noon - 12:30pm - welcoming new residents under the marquee
3pm - counting of the votes for the best decorated facades and schools
4pm - Father Christmas arrives bringing sweets - free cougnous and coffee for seniors (booking in advance required by calling 082/22 32 14).
Access is free.
Houyet, a market for solidarity!
- tel. : +32 (0) 82 22 32 14
- website : http://www.houyet.be
Tourist information on the town HOUYET
Visit our partners' webpages
- Christmas Market at the Saint-Gérard de Brogne Abbey
- "Red Deer Rut" Weekend in Han-sur-Lesse
- Steam Festival - Locomotive festival in Mariembourg
- Food-lovers' walk in the Han-sur-Lesse Wildlife Reserve
- Namur Legend, classic motorcycles at the Namur Citadel