Fair : Folklore
Saint Catherine's Fair
This ancient traditional fair dating back to the 14th century. Dive into its history and discover the region's folklore! In Houffalize the 16/11/13.
- The Camelot market,
- The "plus gros Magneu Djotte", (cabbage eaters) competition,
- The Miss Catherinette election,
- The arrival of Saint Nicolas,
- A evening of dancing,
- and lots of other different animations.
Don't miss this 39th edition!
Tourist information on the town HOUFFALIZE
Visit our partners' webpages
- The Phantom of La Roche Show
- Medieval Weekend at the Château de la Roche
- Country & Western Festival 2014 - Welcome to ROME!
We are not responsible for any changes in dates and/or programmes. Please contact the organiser prior to departure.