Large Carnival Parade in Herve
The parade is among the most sumptuous in the province of Liège. Harmonies, local and regional floats and other carnival groups. In Herve on 21/04/14.
50.000 people flock to the streets of Herve every year to see the floats which, uniquely, are all drawn by Ardennais and Brabant draught horses.
This year again, the organising committee promises a rich and colourful parade, made up of numerous harmonies and over thirty regional floats!
The day will be rounded off by the traditional final rondeau and by a fireworks display, preceded by the famous "Tir de Campes" by the Herve Carilloneurs.
Come and join us and take part in this day full of enjoyment, to be shared with family and friends.
Tourist information on the town HERVE
Visit our partners' webpages
- Liège in turmoil - Exhibition at the Museum of Walloon Life
- Prussian Wallonia under the orders of the Kaiser in Malmedy
- World Touring Car Championship in Spa-Francorchamps
- The magic of Christmas in Stavelot - Market, flea market, lights & puppets
- International contemporary engraving biennial & festival