The Grabby Bargain-hunters
Second-hand books, old and unusual objects, especially related to food. In Hermalle-sous-Huy end of 2013.
Books: there are thousands and of all types: gourmet recipes, food, cheeses, wine... you name it.
Objects: old and sometimes unusual, one of the key points of this flee-market!
Platters, glasses, decanters, pitchers, plates, but also tools, paintings, ceramic, etc.
Let's see what you can find!
From March to October included: Saturday from 2pm to 7pm, on Sunday from 11am to 7pm
From November to February 2012 included: on Saturday from 2pm to 6pm, on Sunday from 11am to 6pm
- website : http://www.hermalle-sous-huy.be
Tourist information on the town ENGIS
- CHATEAU FARM OF HERMALLE-SOUS-HUY (HERMALLE-SOUS-HUY)
Visit our partners' webpages
- International contemporary engraving biennial & festival
- Formula 1 Belgium Grand Prix at Spa Francorchamps
- Il était une fois 1914 - An alliance of exhibition and comics in Stavelot!
- Bikers' Days
- World Touring Car Championship in Spa-Francorchamps