Mineralogical Market in Hannut
A paradise for mineralogy, palaeontology and jewellery. The place where you can admire or even buy the piece you've always wanted! In Hannut 02/03.
More than 80 Belgian and foreign exhibitors present thousands of minerals and fossils, precious stones, jewellery, meteorites, to be discovered in a warm and friendly environment around tables covering 350 metres!
The title and theme of the exhibit for 2014 is The heart of crystal It will be the 25th edition of this Market, which will take place at the covered market in Hannut from 10am to 6pm.
Free entry and on site you will find:
- Food and drink,
- Bar and free games,
- and the traditional tombola.
Organised in collaboration with the Société belge de gemmologie (Belgian Gemmology Society).
Tourist information on the town HANNUT
Visit our partners' webpages
- Liège in turmoil - Exhibition at the Museum of Walloon Life
- Il était une fois 1914 - An alliance of exhibition and comics in Stavelot!
- World Touring Car Championship in Spa-Francorchamps
- International contemporary engraving biennial & festival