Event : Discovery
Grand Spanish Feria in Hannut
Travel to the south of Spain! Spanish food, traditions and shows (horses and flamenco dancers) are in Hannut on 28/06 and 29/06/14!
Two days with an explosion of colour, smells and sun straight from Andalusia! All through the weekend there'll be flamenco dancers on the podium, a Spanish horse show in the ring, and many stands with wine, beer, tapas, paëlla and other typical products. The Spanish community enjoys dressing up like in Andalusia. It won't be unusual to come across women in Sevillian dresses and men in cowboy outfits.
- website : http://www.feria-andalucia.com/agenda.html
Tourist information on the town HANNUT
Visit our partners' webpages
- International contemporary engraving biennial & festival
- Il était une fois 1914 - An alliance of exhibition and comics in Stavelot!
- Liège in turmoil - Exhibition at the Museum of Walloon Life
- World Touring Car Championship in Spa-Francorchamps
We are not responsible for any changes in dates and/or programmes. Please contact the organiser prior to departure.