The procession is dedicated to Saint-Corneille and supported by the brotherhood with the same name. Among the participating groups, there are many knights, there are floats evoking the local past, there is the reliquary of Saint-Corneille as well as the brassbands of Hamme-Mille, Tourinnes-la-Grosse and Beauvechain.
This procession takes place on the 4th Sunday after Easter.
Departure after the high mass of 10 a.m. (Saint-Corneille chapel).
- tel. : +32 (0) 10 86 02 65
Tourist information on the town BEAUVECHAIN
Visit our partners' webpages
- Storytelling Walks, Signed Walks...for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing
- 100 years in the Balkans, Comic books in resistance
- The paleoLAB at the Museum of natural Sciences
- L'Amour Food - The First Brussels Culinary Film Festival
- Around the World in 80 Letters at the Museum of Letters and Manuscripts