The procession is dedicated to Saint-Corneille and supported by the brotherhood with the same name. Among the participating groups, there are many knights, there are floats evoking the local past, there is the reliquary of Saint-Corneille as well as the brassbands of Hamme-Mille, Tourinnes-la-Grosse and Beauvechain.
This procession takes place on the 4th Sunday after Easter.
Departure after the high mass of 10 a.m. (Saint-Corneille chapel).
- tel. : +32 (0) 10 86 02 65
Tourist information on the town BEAUVECHAIN
Visit our partners' webpages
- The Brussels Vintage Market
- Brussels Antiques Fair - BRAFA 14
- Historical Expo: 14-18, it's our History!
- The Brussels Design Market: The Design Market!
- Creative Workshop at the Museum of Cocoa and Chocolate