Enjoy a colourful, cultural and folkloric atmosphere! A myriad of activities and gastronomy. In Brussels in 2015.
The 2014 edition has been cancelled.
The Feria is, above all, a family event. The activities on offer are for people of all ages and centre on three themes:
- Horse show,
- Cultural activities and shows in the great Casetas (tents),
- Gastronomy, Iberian produce, craftsmen and fairground for children.
These themes are spread over two covered pavilions of over 8,000m² and a 10,000m² outdoor esplanade (with 2,400 parking spaces)!
Magnificent Spanish purebred horse shows on Friday, Saturday and Sunday afternoon. Some of them can be watched on the move.
It's also casetas, just like the traditional ones found at Andalucian ferias. Decoration, atmosphere, etc. you'll find artists, gastronomy, dancing and entertainment.
As for art, flemenco and traditional music will, of course, be present. As for cuisine, it will be varied, Andalucian and concentrate on seafood.
The Sevillanas, in their traditional costumes along with fairground attractions for children, will make up the entertainment.
Representations from the Andalucia region will be present and bring with them information, flamenco groups and, hopefully, a bit of sunshine!
Access to the site (and shows) costs €5 per person, except for children under 12 accompanied by an adult and people dressed in flamenco costumes.
- 200 participants,
- 70 artistic groups.
Don't hesitate to join the EuroFeria Andaluza community on Facebook!
The Feria is a little bit of Spain in Belgium. Don't miss it!
Tourist information on the town DILBEEK
Visit our partners' webpages
- Truc-Troc Art Exhibition in Brussels
- Sundays with the Family at the BELvue
- 100 years in the Balkans, Comic books in resistance
- Culinaria - Event dedicated to Belgian cuisine & its starred chefs
- Storytelling Walks, Signed Walks...for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing