Folklore And Tradition : Religion
Saint Georges' Festivities in Grez-Doiceau
The veneration of St. Georges goes back several centuries. A large procession and entertainment will take place in Grez-Doiceau from 25 to 27/04/14.
- Opening dinner,
- Quiz & dance,
- Medieval market,
- Equestrian rally,
- Period costumes.
They follow a traditional route that you can also ride.
Tourist information on the town GREZ-DOICEAU
Visit our partners' webpages
- The Tour & Taxis E-Experience
- Creative Workshop at the Museum of Cocoa and Chocolate
- Intersections #4, CID & Friends in Brussels
- The paleoLAB at the Museum of natural Sciences
- "Micro, Bubble & Popular Cars" exhibition at Autoworld
We are not responsible for any changes in dates and/or programmes. Please contact the organiser prior to departure.