Folklore And Tradition : Religion
Saint Georges' Festivities in Grez-Doiceau
The veneration of St. Georges goes back several centuries. A large procession and entertainment will take place in Grez-Doiceau from 25 to 27/04/14.
- Opening dinner,
- Quiz & dance,
- Medieval market,
- Equestrian rally,
- Period costumes.
They follow a traditional route that you can also ride.
Tourist information on the town GREZ-DOICEAU
Visit our partners' webpages
- The Brussels Vintage Market
- Storytelling Walks, Signed Walks...for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing
- Constant Meunier: a Retrospective Exhibition
- Exhibition - Riera i Arago - The navigator's dream
- AAF - Affordable Art Fair in Brussels
We are not responsible for any changes in dates and/or programmes. Please contact the organiser prior to departure.