Festival : Jazz
Gouvy Jazz & Blues Festival
Experience one of Belgium's oldest jazz festivals and has hosted many big names. In Gouvy from 01 to 03/08/14!
Many famous jazz musicians have given an international dimension to this extraordinary festival.
The festival takes place in the Ardennes countryside, on the Madelonne farm's Jazz Club. The mix of quietness and quality music gives the Ardennes an even more special sound.
Friday and Saturday are devoted to jazz and Sunday to blues.
This year's menu includes:
- Ibraham Maalouf (Winner of Victoire de la Musique 2014 in France),
- Veronica Sbergia (Winner of European Blues Challenge 2013),
- King King (crowned Best Blues Group in Canada 2013)
- Freddy Cole (deemed the best jazz singer of his generation by the New York Times),
- Mike Sanchez (crowned Best Blues "Keyboardist" in England on several occasions)...and many others!
Advance tickets can be purchased online until 25/07. Of course, tickets will still be available on the door on the day of the festival.
Tourist information on the town GOUVY
We are not responsible for any changes in dates and/or programmes. Please contact the organiser prior to departure.