Carnival - Folklore and tradition in Genappe
Discover a small town and its carnival. They may be small in stature but they make up for it with heart and emotion. In Genappe, from 11 to 13/04/14!
On the schedule for this 24th edition: atmosphere, laughter, costumes and traditions! But also...
- 11 April: LE GRAND JOJO at the sport complex, 5 rue Couture Mathy, 1470 Genappe,
- 12 April: Egg hunt and carnival evening,
- 13 April: Carnival!
Let's not forget that the floats will be parading the streets and that giants Gus and Rosine will no doubt be present!
Carnival is organised by the Comité des fêtes de Genappe (Genappe celebrations committee).
Concert tickets (pre-sale):
Standing - €10.
Seated - €17.
On the day of the concert:
Standing - €13.
Seated - €20.
Please be advised, there is a limited number of tickets.
- tel. : +32 (0) 67 77 23 43
- website : http://fetesagenappe.be
Tourist information on the town GENAPPE
Visit our partners' webpages
- International Brussels Tattoo Convention
- AAF - Affordable Art Fair in Brussels
- Culinaria - Event dedicated to Belgian cuisine & its starred chefs
- Creative Workshop at the Museum of Cocoa and Chocolate
- Brussels Antiques Fair - BRAFA 14