Spa Classic Car Race 2013
The most beautiful track in the world welcomes the best of classic cars to roar around it once more! In Spa-Francorchamps from 24 to 26/05/13.
3rd edition of the classic car race that is full of new features.
- a Bonhams auction,
- a unique exhibition of more than 1000 club car models,
- a exhibitors' village that keeps on growing: artists, dressers, librarians...
- plenty of entertainment adapted for all ages, such as christening of sop box racers, a death wall and a Slot racing circuit,
- a festive and musical atmosphere with a marching band,
- the election of the most emblematic Porsche 911 model (with a VIP welcome for owners),
- and an online ticket office!
prices are adapted to all tastes and budgets, from as little as €10!
2 Tourer categories
In order to bring the history back to life in the most authentic way and with the greatest variety, 2 Tourer categories (including group 1 and 2 cars) will take to the track.
The first is dedicated to pre 1966 cars with engine capacities under 2 litres.
The second will include pre 1966 cars with engines over 2 litres and cars from 1966 to 1984, all engine classes.
Both categories will race for 1 hour during the day and 1 hour at night.
Other events of Spa-Classic 2013:
- Classic Endurance Racing 1 & 2,
- classic Endurance Touring 1 & 2,
- Trofeo Nastro Rosso,
- Sixties Endurance,
- Group C Racing,
- Spa Classic Jubilee - Porsche 911 from 1964 to 1974,
- and Historic Formula 2 - F2.
In Short, Touring, but no tourists!
You are advised to book in advance.
All you need to know about Spa Classic and automobile clubs is on the website below.
Don't hesitate to join the Spa Classic community on Facebook!
A great show and adrenaline guaranteed on 24th, 25th and 26th of May at Spa-Francorchamps!
- website : http://www.spa-classic.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=51&Itemid=78&lang=fr
- website : http://www.spa-classic.com
Tourist information on the town STAVELOT