24 Hour 2CV Race
Experience the return of the 24 hours 2CV! The 'deuche' adventure continues at Spa-Francorchamps, on 19 and 20/10/13.
A new organiser has taken over from the Santa Fe Motor Club in 2011.
The 24 hours 2CV is:
- Some sixty 2CVs on the starting grid
- 24 hours at Spa Francorchamps
- all sorts of entertainment
- an exchange and market for 2CV parts
- a concentration of 2CV fans
- and a real show on the racetrack, in the stands and in the paddocks!
This year, the 24 hours 2CV race begins at 4:40pm on Saturday, with the finish at 4:42pm on Sunday.
The start will be preceded by a concentration of 2CVs and similar models, it's unmissable!
Let's not forget that the Belgian Gentlemen Driver's Club (BGDC) will guarantee a pre-race programme of great quality, with a 180 minute joust between 12:20pm and 3:20pm of more than 50 touring cars!
In short, the weekend promises to be incredible with a fantastic atmosphere in prospect at the world's most beautiful racetrack!
Don't miss this 28th edition!
Tourist information on the town STAVELOT