Sports : Motorbikes
La Chinelle 12-hour enduro motocross in Franchimont
La Chinelle is a 12-hour endurance race for motorbikes (2x6 hours) on an exceptional site. A show not to be missed in Franchimont from 08 to 10/08/14!
La Chinelle is considered THE race of the year, and will be full of achievements, disappointments, sorrow and joy, rain and sun and mud and dust...
Over 30 years, this endurance test has become a national treasure of motorbike sports in Belgium.
- tel. : +32 (0) 71 70 36 17
- website : http://www.la-chinelle.be
Tourist information on the town PHILIPPEVILLE
Visit our partners' webpages
- Tour “à l'Han-cienne” in Han-sur-Lesse
- Steam Festival - Locomotive festival in Mariembourg
- Namur Legend, classic motorcycles at the Namur Citadel
- Christmas Market at the Saint-Gérard de Brogne Abbey
- Food-lovers' walk in the Han-sur-Lesse Wildlife Reserve
We are not responsible for any changes in dates and/or programmes. Please contact the organiser prior to departure.