Fair : Gastronomy
Wine and Cheese Festival in Floreffe
This fair will gather about 170 exhibitors, wine-growers and food and drink producers of exceptional quality. In Floreffe, from 01 to 03/11/13!
The Saint Vincent Fair is:
- A 5000m² marquee
- 170 stands
- initiation with a master sommelier
- a conference
- wine-food matching initiation evenings (booking required)
- a vast brasserie and restaurants space and spaces for meetings and encounters.
In short, everything needed for a successful 15th edition!
The fair will welcome foie gras, cheese, salted meats, confectioneries and truffle producers.
Belgian producers will also be represented.
3 days dedicated to gastronomy, tasting and discovery!
Tourist information on the town FLOREFFE
Visit our partners' webpages
- Food-lovers' walk in the Han-sur-Lesse Wildlife Reserve
- Namur Legend, classic motorcycles at the Namur Citadel
- Christmas 2014 at the Annevoie Gardens
- Special "Halloween" Train... The Horror Train!
- Maredsous Abbey's Christmas Market
We are not responsible for any changes in dates and/or programmes. Please contact the organiser prior to departure.