Time for Gifts at the Floreffe Christmas Market.
Some 40 craftsman 1001 gift ideas await you at Floreffe's typical Christmas market, from 30/11 to 30/12/13!
These craftsmen and women exhibit the fruit of their labour: engraved glasswork, textiles, ceramics, woodwork, gold and silverware, etc.
This gives you a large range of artisan products and creations in a warm and festive atmosphere.
As for delicious food and drink, they're not forgotten as all the usual seasonal produce will be available and is just waiting to be enjoyed!
Why not visit the abbey or the mill-brewery and its artisan boutique?
They will also be open at Christmas and free of charge, just like the market.
Floreffe and you, that's the magic of Christmas!
Tourist information on the town FLOREFFE
Visit our partners' webpages
- The Cave's hidden denizens - Visits in Han-sur-Lesse
- Prehistoric Weekend in Han-sur-Lesse!
- Steam Festival - Locomotive festival in Mariembourg
- Christmas Market at the Saint-Gérard de Brogne Abbey
- Namur Legend, classic motorcycles at the Namur Citadel