Festival : Music
Esperanzah Festival at the Floreffe Abbey
Music festival offering an original line up. Great discoveries and instant favourites guaranteed at the Floreffe Abbey from 31/07 to 03/08/14!
The Floreffe Abbey and thousands of festival goers will experience the rhythm of unifying and sundrenched energy of Esperanzah!
Four days of festival lead by hope and joy from authentic acts, a children's area, and much more...
In short, a unique universe that shows that another world does exits.
A taster of what's to come...
- Manu Chao, La Ventura, Fauve, Kery James and Alborosie,
- Ayo, Plaza Francia, Playing For Change, Danakil and High Tone
- The Broken Circle Bluegrass Band, MORIARTY & Christine Salem,
- Les Ambassadeurs (Salif Keita/Cheick Tidiane Seck/ Amadou Bagayoko)
- Txarango, Mayra Andrade, DakhaBrakha, La Chiva Gantiva and Dimmi,
- King Prawn, Blitz The Ambassador and Djaikovski ft. TK Wonder & MC Wasp,
- Afrikän Protoköl, Jah9, Jukebox Champions and Palenke Soultribe Outernational,
- The Summer Rebellion, The Urban Voodoo Machine and Little X Monkeys,
- Jupiter & Okwess International, Wild Boar & Bull Brass Brand and Anavantou!
Find the full 2014 line-up here!
Also featuring at Esperanzah!:
- Large stages, including some open-air stages,
- A cinema, street perfromers and an 11.11.11 space,
- A village of possibilities, a Baz'Art market and Radio Bistrot,
- Radio Esperanzah! The flavour counter...
- And a programme that's always explosive!
Its possible to buy a camping ticket before the festival in exactly the same way as you buy your festival ticket.
Why wait any longer... visit the festival site and join the Esperanzah! community on Facebook!
- website : http://www.esperanzah.be/tickets/acheter-en-ligne/
Tourist information on the town FLOREFFE
Visit our partners' webpages
- Special "Halloween" Train... The Horror Train!
- Namur Legend, classic motorcycles at the Namur Citadel
- "Facing Time Rops-Fabre" exhibition in Namur
- Food-lovers' walk in the Han-sur-Lesse Wildlife Reserve
We are not responsible for any changes in dates and/or programmes. Please contact the organiser prior to departure.