Alsatian Christmas Market in Ferrières.
The magic of Christmas comes from Alsace! Discover various Alsatian specialities at the Comité des Fêtes' traditional Christmas market. December 2014.
The market organised by the Comité des Fêtes' (Party Comittee) will take place on the picturesque place Chablis, which will be beautifully lit up for the occasion, and offers the best of Alsace:
Wine, ceramics, biscuits, foie gras, sausage, munster, traditional bredeles, advent crowns, sauerkraut, liqueurs, pain d'épice (similar to gingerbread), etc.
As well as products from our Alsacian neighbours, a large part of the market will be dedicated to our own regional produce and artisan crafts.
35 exhibitors will be representing our region and will offer artisan crafts and various tastings.
Christmas storytelling sessions are organised for little ones aged 3 to 5 years old from 6pm and for 5 to 10 year olds at 7pm.
And what better opportunity than your visit to the christmas market to discover the Ferrières Toy Museum?
Alsace awaits, in Ferrières!
- tel. : +32 (0) 86 32 39 72
- website : http://www.ferrieres.be
Tourist information on the town FERRIERES
Visit our partners' webpages
- Liège in turmoil - Exhibition at the Museum of Walloon Life
- Bikers' Days
- International contemporary engraving biennial & festival
- Il était une fois 1914 - An alliance of exhibition and comics in Stavelot!
- Spa Six Hours Endurance Race - Car Race