Run Rail Bike & Family Day in Falaen
Triathlon: run (6km), draisine bike (4km) and mountain bike (20km) in teams of two. A day of sport awaits you in Falaen on 2 March 2014.
What is it all about? It's a family day with walks, trips to Montaigle and Château-Ferme de Falaën but it's also a sport and nature discovery day organised by the Onhaye tourist office.
Several prizes are up for grabs including a €450 for the first 3 teams.
All year long...
Treat yourself to 2 or 3 hours of relaxation as you pedal at your own rhythm on the picturesque line that follows the Molignée valley. 3 routes are possible:
- Warnant-Falaën-Warnant (8km) 90 to 120 minutes, pause included,
- Falaën-Maredsous-Falaën (6km) 90 to 120 minutes, pause included,
- Warnant-Falaën-Maredsous-Warnant (14km) 3 hours pauses included.
Departure from Warnant from 1 April to 31 October. Every day (except Mondays) from 10am to 10:30am, 12 noon to 12:30pm, 2pm to 2:30pm or from 4pm to 4:30.
Departure from Falaën from 1 January to 31/12. Every day from 11am to 11:30am, from 1pm to 1:30pm, 3pm to 3:30pm or from 5pm to 5:30pm.
Accessible to persons with reduced mobility.
Reception in French, Dutch, German and English.
€18 for a 4-person draisine, €2 discount per draisine for groups of 20 people. Accessible for persons with reduced mobility.
€27 for two routes (Warnant-Falaën-Maredsous and the return journey), €3 discount for groups of 20 people.
Payment possible by cash or Visa, Mastercard or Bancontact.
- tel. : +32 (0) 82 64 54 54
Tourist information on the town ONHAYE
Visit our partners' webpages
- Christmas 2016 at the Annevoie Gardens
- Maredsous Abbey's Christmas Market
- Christmas Market at the Saint-Gérard de Brogne Abbey