Event : Athletics
Do you feel like taking up a sporty challenge? Why not walk 100km in a group of 4 in less than 30 hours in Eupen, in the Hautes Fagnes on 30 and 31/08/14!
Discover one of the best preserved natural regions in Belgium. The driving force for this adventure is solidarity with the south.
Your challenge?Put together a team of walkers, surround yourself with a brilliant team of supporters, cover the 100km in a maximum of 30 hours and raise €1500 for Oxfam Solidarity projects aiming for sustainable agriculture, access to water and education and against violence to women, etc.
For more information, please visit the site below!
Tourist information on the town EUPEN
Visit our partners' webpages
- The magic of Christmas in Stavelot - Market, flea market, lights & puppets
- World Touring Car Championship in Spa-Francorchamps
- Prussian Wallonia under the orders of the Kaiser in Malmedy
- Christmas in a Museum! Magical moments for families in Liège
- Liège in turmoil - Exhibition at the Museum of Walloon Life
We are not responsible for any changes in dates and/or programmes. Please contact the organiser prior to departure.