Festival : Music
Eupen Musik Marathon 2014
Unique of its kind, it's the biggest festival in the region: 2 days of various concerts and 7 stages at the heart of Eupen in June 2015!
Discover the city of Eupen as it turns into a musical melting pot, with music ranging from alternative rock to creative jazz and world music without forgetting music especially for children.
The 2014 line up included:
- Jazzanova live feat. Paul Randolph, Intergalactic Lovers, et Lokal Heroes,
- Crazy Mama, Debademba, Jaune Toujours, et Va à la Plage,
- Brussels Youth Jazz Orchestra, Double U Jay et Jackin with the drums,
- Niobeat, Dataloss, Dark Lambency, Toxkäpp et Echocrash,
- Incognito, Mintzkov, ZuleMax et Lightnin' Guy et Downtown,
- ...and lots more!
For all tastes and all ages!
Kombi Ticket: €39.50 - on site €48.
Saturday Ticket: €17.50 - on site €22.
Marathon Ticket: €34 - on site €42.
Basis Ticket: €13 - on site €17.
Children under 12: free entry.
Presales Online at www.sunergia.be (print@home), www.sherpa.be and www.fnac.be.
Presales in Belgium:
Eupen: Garage KIA Falter, Grenz-Echo, Infotreff, Pigalle, Zeitschriften Creutz, Eupens Bunter Shop, Tourist Info. St. Vith: Grenz-Echo, JIZ.
- tel. : +32 (0) 78 15 51 51
Tourist information on the town EUPEN
Visit our partners' webpages
- The magic of Christmas in Stavelot - Market, flea market, lights & puppets
- Prussian Wallonia under the orders of the Kaiser in Malmedy
- World Touring Car Championship in Spa-Francorchamps
- Liège in turmoil - Exhibition at the Museum of Walloon Life
- International contemporary engraving biennial & festival
We are not responsible for any changes in dates and/or programmes. Please contact the organiser prior to departure.