Day of the German-speaking Community of Belgium!
The Day of the German-speaking Community of Belgium is celebrated every year on 15 November.
Numerous concerts, festivities and activities take place in Belgium's 9 German-speaking communes.
On 15 November, all of the German-speaking community's official institutions are closed, including schools.
- fax : +32 (0) 87 55 64 76
- tel. : +32 (0) 87 59 63 00
Tourist information on the town EUPEN
Visit our partners' webpages
- Formula 1 Belgium Grand Prix at Spa Francorchamps
- Liège in turmoil - Exhibition at the Museum of Walloon Life
- World Touring Car Championship in Spa-Francorchamps
- Il était une fois 1914 - An alliance of exhibition and comics in Stavelot!
- International contemporary engraving biennial & festival