Finnish Christmas Market in Etterbeek
Try a traditional Finnish Christmas. Don't forget, Father Christmas is from Finland. At the Brussels Finnish Seaman's Mission, in November 2014.
All the charm and atmosphere of Father Christmas' homeland await you!
Not to mention the Finnish design, gifts, jewellery, artisan craft, textiles, music, books, travel information, treats (food & sweets), restaurant/café and much more.
Be advised, the market covers two stories (useful to know for people with reduced mobility).
Monday to Saturday from 12 noon to 8pm and Sunday from 12 noon to 5pm
Admission is free.
Hyvää Joulua! Merry Christmas!
- website : http://www.merimieskirkko.be/index_fi.html
Visit our partners' webpages
- The Brussels Design Market: The Design Market!
- Classic Racing Car Restoration Workshop
- No Country for Young Men - Contemporary Greek Art in Times of Crisis
- The Brussels Vintage Market
- Couleur Café Music Festival, 25th edition in Brussels