Orchids Exhibition and Asian Passion in Enghien
Discover the countless species and thousands of varieties of orchids that flourish on our planet, at Enghien castle, from 19 to 21/04/14.
Make the most this exhibition as it only happens every two years!
Numerous artists, Belgian and foreign professionals along with clubs of orchid lovers will share their passion in different ways:
- Spread over more than 1000m² of exhibition space!
An Asian decor put together with the collaboration of the Enghein Bonsai workshops completes the venue. Potting sessions will be organised throughout the day!
Discover the delicate flower of professionals!
The exhibition is open from 10am to 6pm.
Entry to the presentation and to Enghien Park costs €5 for adults, €3 for students, pensioners and Enghien inhabitants.
All additional information can be found at the service Animations de la Ville d'Enghien.
- tel. : +32 (0) 2 397 10 30
- email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Tourist information on the town ENGHIEN
- Enghien Castle (ENGHIEN)
Visit our partners' webpages
- Weekend of Experimental Archaeology in Aubechies
- Les Musicales de Beloeil - Beloeil Music Experience
- A lady of the manor in the trenches at Louvignies castle
- Old Bill Exhibition - Interpretation Centre Plugstreet 14-18 Experience
- Flower Carpet in the Seneffe Castle Estate