Festival : Rock Music
Lasemo Festival - Saule and GiedRé in Enghien!
A festival renowned for the quality of its line-up, and its commitment to durability. In Enghien in July 2015!
A new edition of LaSemo, which means "grain" in Esperanto, has nearly 20.000 festival goers at the festival site and campsite.
What's on the menu?
As well as the main stage, where 20 bands will be performing, there will be a smaller stage offering an intimate, acoustic experience. There will be a real party atmosphere, with brass bands and orchestras keeping people dancing day and night!
And there's more entertainment from street artists of all kinds, from street theatre, to jugglers or circus acts and more...
There will also be an area reserved for families.
The first names announced for the 2014 edition were:
- Patrice, La Rue Ketanou and Saule,
- GiedRé, Boulevard des Aires and Awissa,
- Alek et les Japonaises and Alice Francis,
- Cré Tonnerre and La Fine Equipe!
Join the LaSemo community on Facebook!
Tourist information on the town ENGHIEN
Visit our partners' webpages
- Dour Music Festival 2015
- Materi'oh! - An exhibition for children aged 6 to 12!
- "An Upside Down World" - Exhibition in Binche
- Exhibition - "L'Ombilic du rêve" in Mariemont
- Flower Carpet in the Seneffe Castle Estate
We are not responsible for any changes in dates and/or programmes. Please contact the organiser prior to departure.