Le Père Noël est un Rockeur - Father Christmas is a Rocker, in Dour
Having fun and helping a good cause? It's possible! Donate a toy that's in great condition and get a ticket to a concert evening! In Dour, December 2014.
The "Le Père Noël est un Rockeur" festival returns for the 13th consecutive year.
Do a good deed so that disadvantaged children can enjoy Christmas too and receive the gift of their dreams, just like all the other children.
A simple concept...
Come to the concert with a toy that's in excellent condition and worth more than €10 (be advised, no stuffed toys, toys with batteries or puzzles) and you will get a free ticket for the concert.
By doing so you're not only getting a free ticket, you're also making a child happy at Christmas!
Last year, this event provided 4000 children with a Christmas as it should be, as they shared 10000 toys between them.
10000 toys gathered thanks to your generosity, it goes without saying.
Important: you cannot pick up tickets in advance. All toys must be brought to the concert entrance on the day, which will give you acces to the show!
You don't have any toys at home?
Think of the teenagers! Make up, comic books or even DVDs will delight those children who are a bit older.
...for an accessible concert!
The site has been adapted, in the best possible way, to enable people with reduced mobility to enjoy the event's festive atmosphere!
- Accessible sanitary installations and a passable surface
- car park... etc.
On the programme this year
- Unik Ubik, Pale grey and Rockabilly Madman
- The Tangerines, Elledelux and Noa Moon
- Primitiv, Boods and Kid Noize
- Jay Mayhem, Lady Cover and Surfing Leons!
1 toy = 1 free ticket = 1 happy child!
Don't hesitate to join the "Père Noël est un Rockeur" community on Facebook!
This event is also taking place in:
Thuillies and Mons.
- website : http://www.rock-coeur.be
Tourist information on the town DOUR
Visit our partners' webpages
- Flower Carpet in the Seneffe Castle Estate
- Old Bill Exhibition - Interpretation Centre Plugstreet 14-18 Experience
- A lady of the manor in the trenches at Louvignies castle
- Materi'oh! - An exhibition for children aged 6 to 12!
- The Hainaut's Waterways Celebrate Halloween - Cruises