Folklore And Tradition : Religion
Saint-Hubert Ceremony - Folkore and Tradition
Procession of horsemen, blessing of bread and animals, mass in the collegiate church. In Dinant, 03/11/13!
- 9:15am: Place Cardinal Marcier (opposite Delhaize): congregation of horsemen
- 9:30am: The procession leaves and follows this route - Quai J-B Culot, rue Sax, Avenue Churchill, place d'armes, rue Léopold, rue grande, place Reine Astrid, le pont, rue de la station, Avenue F. d'Esperey, Avenue Cadoux.
- 10:15am: Avenue Cadoux: Blessing of bread, horses and dogs.
- 11am: Eglise La Collégiale: Hommage to Saint Hubert. Mass rung out by the Royal society "Le Veneurs de la Meuse", followed by the distribution of blessed bread.
- 12pm to 1:30pm: drinks reception at "Les Canons" restaurant on the citadel.
Tourist information on the town DINANT
Visit our partners' webpages
- Special "Halloween" Train... The Horror Train!
- Namur Legend, classic motorcycles at the Namur Citadel
- Food-lovers' walk in the Han-sur-Lesse Wildlife Reserve
We are not responsible for any changes in dates and/or programmes. Please contact the organiser prior to departure.