Christmas Market in Dinant
Regional produce, artisan craft and entertainment... All the magic of Christmas in the town of Adolphe Sax! In Dinant, December 2014.
Delicious discoveries await you: charcuterie, patisseries, Christmas sausages, chocolate, sweets and mulled wine, seasonal beers and egg nog.
The list is endless, but there is something for everyone and for all tastes.
Other artisans will share with you their passions and will guide you, who knows, to your ideal gift to slip into the stocking by the chimney.
As far as gifts are concerned too, there will be something for all budgets: unique pieces, more humble or extraordinary pieces, toys, decorations...
You will be spoilt for choice!
Why not enjoy a delicious special beer, once you have finished your shopping?
There are some perfect places for that very close by: The Leffe Abbey and The Caracole Brewery!
Experience Christmas to the sweet tones of Jazz.
- tel. : +32 (0) 82 22 90 38
Tourist information on the town DINANT
Visit our partners' webpages
- Food-lovers' walk in the Han-sur-Lesse Wildlife Reserve
- "Red Deer Rut" Weekend in Han-sur-Lesse
- Namur Legend, classic motorcycles at the Namur Citadel
- Steam Festival - Locomotive festival in Mariembourg
- Christmas Market at the Saint-Gérard de Brogne Abbey