Maredsous Abbey's Christmas Market
Feel the magic of Christmas in the magnificent setting of the Maredsous Abbey! In Denée in November 2014!
An artisan market awaits, with numerous exhibitors, original artisans, concerts and various entertainment.
The 3rd edition of this market that will surprise you!
All the usual seasonal products will be present: regional produce, cured meats, artisan craftwork, gift ideas, etc.
The added bonus is clearly the venue, which lends itself perfectly to the Christmas spirit: the monastery of the beautiful Maredsous Abbey, founded in the 18th century.
Christmas like it used to be!
- tel. : +32 (0) 82 69 83 31
- website : http://www.maredsous.be
Tourist information on the town ANHEE
Visit our partners' webpages
- Food-lovers' walk in the Han-sur-Lesse Wildlife Reserve
- Namur Legend, classic motorcycles at the Namur Citadel
- Christmas Market at the Saint-Gérard de Brogne Abbey
- Tour “à l'Han-cienne” in Han-sur-Lesse
- Steam Festival - Locomotive festival in Mariembourg
We are not responsible for any changes in dates and/or programmes. Please contact the organiser prior to departure.