Christmas Market in Couvin
Artisan Christmas market, regional produce and authentic artisan crafts. The magic of Christmas awaits you in Couvin, December 2014.
For 3 days, Couvin will transform into a Christmas village with numerous activities planned: musical entertainment, lights, food and bars.
Spend some time looking at the stands and maybe you will find the gift you were looking for! After all, there's plenty of choice: decorations, gastronomy, gifts, etc.
The 3à exhibitors will help you to choose in a warm and festive atmosphere.
And the children have not been forgotten: Father Christmas will be present, as well as Mickey and Minnie Mouse.
There's even face-painting and merry-go-rounds.
Don't wait any longer and come down to the Couvin Christmas market!
- tel. : +32 (0) 496 12 02 42
- email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Tourist information on the town COUVIN
Visit our partners' webpages
- "Red Deer Rut" Weekend in Han-sur-Lesse
- Namur Legend, classic motorcycles at the Namur Citadel
- Food-lovers' walk in the Han-sur-Lesse Wildlife Reserve
- Christmas Market at the Saint-Gérard de Brogne Abbey
- Steam Festival - Locomotive festival in Mariembourg