Festival : Music
Jyva'Zik Festival in Court-Saint-Etienne
Be part of a family festival for all generations. An unmissable event in Court-Saint-Etienne on 23 and 24/08/14!
Jyva'Zik is a colourful, spicy festival and a place to encounter recycled decor, craftsmen from nearby and, above all, local music.
Concerts (folk, pop-folk, festive, folk-rock, French chanson,...) the ability for the public to meet associations, craftsmen, NGOs... and on top of the concerts, activities will be organised throughout the festival!
Between concerts, street artists will liven up the village.
- website : http://www.jyvazik.be
Tourist information on the town COURT-SAINT-ETIENNE
Visit our partners' webpages
- The paleoLAB at the Museum of natural Sciences
- International Brussels Tattoo Convention
- The Brussels Design Market: The Design Market!
- AAF - Affordable Art Fair in Brussels
- Sundays with the Family at the BELvue
We are not responsible for any changes in dates and/or programmes. Please contact the organiser prior to departure.