8th Cheese & Local Produce Festival
Quantities of hand-made products to be discovered and tasted in a 3,000 m² hall. In Court-Saint-Étienne on 18 March 2012
This year 60 producers will be displaying their very best and chosing one product to give to the traditional "wheel-barrow".
Visitors can try to guess the weight of the wheel-barrow and win its contents if their estimate is correct!
On Saturday evening join the BBQ with the members of the KIWANIS and volunteer workers. €10 without drinks.
As usual, part of the hall will be reserved to eateries with 300 seats. Profits will go to local associations.
Easy access with clear indications and unlimited free parking
All food exhibitors are welcome and a central space with individual gazebos has been set up for guest houses, farm houses, traditional restaurants, etc.
- email : email@example.com
Tourist information on the town COURT-SAINT-ETIENNE
Visit our partners' webpages
- Classic Racing Car Restoration Workshop
- Storytelling Walks, Signed Walks...for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing
- The Brussels Design Market: The Design Market!
- Brussels Antiques Fair - BRAFA 14
- The Brussels Vintage Market