Festival : Jazz
The International Comblain Jazz Festival in Comblain-au-Pont
Jazz festival "historically" open to the blues and other musical genres...including, of course, all other jazz genres! In Comblain-la-Tour from 04 to 06/07/14!
The Comblain-la-Tour Jazz festival, created in 1959 by ex-US soldier Joe Napoli, was the first ever jazz festival in Europe. Big names such as Ray Charles, John Coltrane, Nina Simone, Julian "Cannonball" Adderley, Kenny Clarke or Bud Shank performed at this, now legendary, festival.
The 2014 Comblain-la-Tour Jazz festival promises mythical jazz musicians and fabulous sounds, combined with the legendary Comblain warmth and hospitality. Piano, saxophone, trumpets, basses and sublime voices for all tastes, a host of basses, incredible voices and other big names to come!
One thing you can be sure of, is that you're going to love it!
Tourist information on the town HAMOIR
Visit our partners' webpages
- World Touring Car Championship in Spa-Francorchamps
- The magic of Christmas in Stavelot - Market, flea market, lights & puppets
- Christmas in a Museum! Magical moments for families in Liège
- Liège in turmoil - Exhibition at the Museum of Walloon Life
- Christmas all over the world at the Modave Castle
We are not responsible for any changes in dates and/or programmes. Please contact the organiser prior to departure.